Visas and Permits

Back to services

What is a single permit?

Employers wishing to recruit staff from non-EU countries must apply for a single permit. This permit includes a work permit and the right of residence in Belgium. The application for this permit must be submitted by the employer, but in practice this still proves to be a difficult procedure for many.
That’s why you call in an expert like Expatgate. In your name, we will submit the applications, follow up and guide them to a positive result.

How do you apply for a single permit?

The granting of a combined permit depends on a range of factors and rules that you as an employer must consider. This means that no two applications are identical.
So if you are thinking of recruiting staff from abroad, please contact us as soon as possible.